Saturday, November 27, 2010

Around the corner

So, seen the picture above? YES, I can kill myself just to be there and take picture.
THERE's LIGHT GOES ON ALBUM D: Malaysia, TAK DA.
as usual, always late in receiving all this imported albums ):
but I did saw mastermind album in speedy and there's only one left.

wondering why I didn't but? well cause I already have the MALAYSIAN version of that album.
so, you have no idea how disappointed I am, when I saw that album T__T
HEARTACHE AR! ):

Sometimes, I hate malaysia for this.
PATHETIC!


Heading on to the MAMA 2010 HELL YEAHHHH!! WOHOOO!! (:
come on people, every kpop fan will know what is this.
its the MNET ASIAN MUSIC AWARDS (MAMA)

and it's back again this year in macau! on the 28th november
but unfortunately for us Malaysians
it's on Monday morning, 12.35AM.

so, I'm gonna sleep like a pig tomorrow.
and then hog that TV at 12.30am
getting ready with snacks and drinks.

so to some of you who doesn't know what is MAMA.
MAMA is an award show meaning its about KPOP.
KPOP = MUSIC.

so you can expect loads of idols and other artist to arrive
and perform and get their awards.
every year MAMA is the biggest event ever.
this time it's held in MACAU.

so, having it in MACAU comes with difficulties for some idols
who have busy schedule, who?
RAIN and MBLAQ is not coming cause both are busy and MACAU is far.

Big Bang? I'm not sure. But I do hope they come.
If I'm not mistaken TOP and Taeyang will be there?
so lets hope that every big bang member will attend.

2PM will attend, SUJU will attend, SNSD will attend, Wonder girls!
2AM! KARA! and more!

watch STAR WORLD channel 711 at 12.35am, Monday morning.
so do stay up with me and have a look and see what is it all about (:
I can be you'll like it.

okay BACK to ME!
skipping off from MAMA.
I went to pyramid, before that it was raining cats and dogs.
Me and mom left the house at 5.55pm
yea man, I remembered the time. HAHAH!

and after that, we were caught in a major traffic jam.
and at the end of it, we found out this stupid long truck
lost balance and all the stuff it was carrying dropped.

THAT made a MASSIVE jam.
STUPID! Don't you know how to drive SLOW when you know it's raining!
STUPID!

and then there's all this busy body people all slowing down
watching. Dumb asses.
Driver now a days, feel like killing them one by one.
useless!

Got caught in that jam for half an hour.
reached pyramid 6.45pm.
and then? mom wanted to go and register for a new broadband
since mine is gonna be cut off.

and that made us wait for an hour.
I was practically dying of hunger.
and finally? we had Wendy's.
YUMMMMMMM!!!

OWH OWH and I met TAN YONG HAN!
I'm not gonna say WITH WHO.
cause I might get kill and its his private stuff.

then after walking a while, my mom complains
she's sleepy.
and it wasn't even 9pm yet, like seriously.
that annoyed me.

URGHHHH! PARENTS!! @#$%^&*()*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#
*SCREAMS and KICKS and SCREAMS and KICKS*
okay I'm done being pyscho chick.

ANYWAYS, I always hate having mom in the car with me.
cause all she'll say when I'm driving is..
"BECAREFUL!!"
"STOP!!!!!x100"
"ENOUGH ENOUGH!!" (when Im parking and trying to get in even more)

and the she holds the holder on top, like I'm driving
some freaking ferrari when I'm only going 80 or at least 90 miles per hour.
seriously, your insulting me here.

My cousin can even say I drive so calm that she could even sleep without worrying.
but THE OPPOSITE? my mom.
seriously, pisses me off all the time.

You don't like the way I drive, DRIVE YOUR FREAKING SELF!
I had enough! URGHH!

okay, anyways. I'm real sorry for the ranting.
I'm really annoyed by that crap.

okay, I'll just ZIP MY MOUTH here. wait no, THOUGHTS not mouth.
yeap!

SO DON'T FORGET! MAMA2010 STAR WORLD MONDAY MORNING 12.35AM!

owh and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFREY WONG! I know you had fun! I LOVE YOU! (:

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment