Sunday, November 28, 2010

RED CARPET

Eugene was so pretty (: I really do adore her as an actress.

and here it is 2PM finally arriving after a long wait.


2NE1 was NORMAL, if you get what I mean.

Smexy right? (x


DJ Doc in the house, only group that wears sweat pants and sweaters. LMAO. epic.


3MC's for the night. all I know the one in white is JOHN PARK from superstar K.

'So, as you guys know its MAMA2010
it just finished around an hour and a half ago.
and basically I didn't watch the live streaming cause it lagged to much
and it'll just destroy everything while watching.

so i decided to watch it on star world at 12.35am.
so basically I only watched the RED CARPET event that was KIND OF
boring in a way and when it comes to 2NE1 and 2PM to come it becomes
all lag. DUMB LIVE STREAMING!

I heard from siew ching ( a junior of mine) that
it was AMAZING, So you can see that
I'm EXTREMELY excited for YGE and JYPE performances.
it's gonna be a bomb.

I can't say much now. an hour more to go
to watch MAMA2010 ! :D
I'm so excited~ I just can't hide it! WOHOOO

it's raining here now, by the way.
so cosy and so cooling (x

Since I had nothing to I decided to
organize my KPOP articles into 3 files.
cause putting it into one, just won't fit.

I was halfway putting it into files,
my dad came in to my room to check
what I'm up too.
I didn't say anything as I was busy (LIKE DUH?)
and all he said was " you and your korean *laughs*"

so practically all my friends and family knows
im obsessed with KOREA/KOREANS/KPOP
although I don't make it obvious (;

and I actually told both of my parents that
I'm gonna watch MAMA2010 later.
and I did mention the time quite clearly.
so they understood how important that event is to me.
HEH! xD

Okay, I'm gonna do something else
and stop blogging. cause AFTER the event is over
much more to come xD LALALALALA~

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment