
I wasn't really planning to blog,
well cause main reason is I am THAT lazy now a days.
not a good thing. *sigh
So the car is in the workshop being resprayed.
All good and new for the new year. PERFECTO! :D
getting my hair straighten and cut tomorrow/today (it is past 12am)
a little bit nervous, it's been years since I've cut that style. *gulps*
honestly, I'm one of those chickens who will cry if my hair is cut too much
or it doesnt go my way.
serious man. I hate it.
So tomorrow. Is gonna be like a " SHUT MY EYES AND SHUT UP" day.
GARH! D:
it's really heart breaking okay!
LOL
Sigh..It's getting so close to a new year,
how time flies..really saddening.
I'm gonna miss Alvin as HELL D:
omg im gonna cry man. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!
I hate seeing close ones going off so far.
I can remember me crying when Kor told me his
gonna go singapore.
Argh T__T
*deep breaths*
OKOK! IM FINE
okay im done.
seriously I AM TOO LAZY TO FREAKING BLOG.
BUH BYE
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment