

It's already the second day of december, how fast is that?
It's going to be Christmas soon. Happy Happy Joy Joy (:
I like Christmas, don't you?
I'm watching 2NE1 TV season 2.
thanks to Wei nee who gave me a link where I can
watch with english subs (:
I was finding like hell for english subs for 2NE1 tv.
It's already thursday, is it me or it's just like
when it comes to holidays time goes so slow.
I mean it's like " IT'S ONLY THURSDAY!?" or you can go " IT'S ALREADY THURSDAY?"
to me it's the first one, when it's the holidays
and the second one when college starts. sigh. T__T
I hate it when i have to be stuck at home,
I know I can drive, but yea. No one to go out with
it's sad.
I'm always envious to those family
who can go on holidays so happily..without trouble
having fun packing and all.
and me?
every single holidays. at home. at home at home.
basically my holidays are FUCKING STUCK AT HOME!
lonely lonely. FML! YAY!!
AHA!
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment