I like Ms Catherine 2. :)
but I wasn't really in a mood.
I was really in a fucked up mood.
I left straight after I signed my attendance.
I just had no strength to put on a fake smile.
it was just too heavy to lift my lips up.
I left immediately like I mention earlier.
I just drove all the way back with a poker face.
head to the mechanic to solve something.
Gosh, today isn't that good.
THIS WEEK SUCKS. correction much.
I have 2 assignments due after CNY.
One from broadcasting and another from PR.
what can I expect from Visual comm and Academic writing?
more assignments. YAY! no!
urgh.
thinking first week would be a blast
and now everything turns upside down.
yippeyayay -.-
I have to waste 5 hour tomorrow
just to wait till 5pm for the damn futsal competition
GARH!
Wanna die.
I think Im done ranting.
God bless us all!
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment