
Hello Hello! (:I'm realll bored! ): that kinda sucks.
CNY is really SO NEAR :D
aren't you people excited!?
I'm extremely excited! I have no idea why.
I'm just so excited for this CNY.
probably cause I know My Aunt Mei is coming back from California (:
GOODIE GOODIE!
I'm all set!
I have a new bag, shoes,clothes (:
Would love to have new rings though.
School starts tomorrow..and I start college next week.
Gosh, I do not look forward to college, AT ALL.
if my timetable is seriously fucked up
I'm gonna have the worse sem 3 ever.
especially knowing that my broadcasting lecturer is HIM!
I'm going to DIE, AND I MEAN REALLY DIE !
My luck! REAL FUCK LUCK!
Hopefully to have the car back real soon, it's so troublesome
with the car that mom borrowed.
but at least I dont have to drive (cause it's manual)
HAHA! and its Mom's company car, she wouldnt even want me driving it.
and and THAT CAR IS FROM INDIA! HAHAHAH!
I have two valid reasons to be happy AND sad on the 6th of Jan.
first cause It's Chin Yuen's Kor birthday and second, It's Alvin's departure.
My emotions is gonna be torn into two on that day.
FML!
Why do you have to go ALVIN! WHYYYYYY.
and no Im not crying. for now. Uh oh.
So JAN14th! Futsal Competiton! TAYLORS LAKESIDE! 5pm onwards.
Who's up for it?
It would be lovely to see guys play eh?
that reminds me I still havent tell my mom I cant fetch her
back from work.
Since the comp starts at 5pm
and she finishes work at 5pm
*gulps*
she needs to hitch a ride from a friend.
UH OH UH OH.
I havent said a word. IMMA DIE
ALL HAIL GOD.
okay Im done crapping.
SEE YOU ALL BACK IN SCHOOL SMILING LIKE SMALL LITTLE GITS :D
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment