So, I'm hungry now.Aren't you?
Kinda everyone is always hungry when it's past 12am.
I didn't even know that it was already past 12.
DAMN IT.
Mom is gonna go to the saloon today at ONE UTAMA.
What am I to do for the next few hours?
Im gonna be really reluctant to spend money, cause I need the money.
It sucks.
College time table is up.
I have tuesdays off and Monday I only have one class in the morning.
I actually think its not bad.
Except for the friday part.
It seems to have an error?
I hope SO! I hate having classes till 6.
till 5pm is already bad enough.
I'm worried bout the Jam.
Would be lovely to see NEW but familiar faces in taylors.
Can't wait for the juniors and a bro of mine to come in.
(:
I do love seeing people i know. LOL
and now I have no idea what else to blog.
i'll end here. HAHA! buh bye.
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment