
Today started off nicely.
head to one utama with mom.
watched SUCKER PUNCH.
Wow girls are hot when using weapons.
the show was cool for me.
Loads of bombing,killing and and and..Just watch it if you haven't.
I came back today.
expecting to continue on having a nice day.
when I checked my email account.
and there i saw the feedback from the members on the tactic stuff.
I only gave 6 tactics.
No, Im not stupid.
and I wanted to give reasons why i only have 6 tactics.
but it seems i know you guys are gonna go all " bitch, giving reasons"
yea, so im not gonna state any reasons.
probably won't believe me either.
why should I?
I click open the document.
and wow..thats a long list from what I said.
Probably IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU JUST SAID YOU WANTED TO TAKE THAT PART!
AND I COULD HAVE DONE YOURS!
I KNOW YOUR SMART!
I KNOW YOU WANNA SCORE HIGH!
CAN'T YOU DO YOUR OWN PART OF THE JOB
AND LEAVE MINE FOR ME TO FINISH IT OFF?
YOU KEEP DOING MY WORK , WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?
IM NOT LIKE THE BITCH OR BASTARDS THAT LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!
I KNOW YOU HAVE MORE CREATIVITY!
I KNOW YOU HAVE THE WHOLE LOT OF SMART ASS CRAP.
BUT CANT YOU JUST LEAVE WHAT MINE IS MINE?
IM NOT A FREE LOADER!
I HATE HAVING OTHER PEOPLE DOING MY WORK!
IM NOT STUPID! NOR DISABLED!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE IM SOME DUMBASS
WHO CANT COME UP WITH MORE CREATIVE IDEAS AND SHIT
WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME HAVING THIS SHIT COMING MY WAY!?
I really am sick and tired of this.
You know what? i give up.
you wanna do it? GO AHEAD.
I dont wanna even open my mouth to say shit.
then you dont come complaining to me or other people
that i dont do my part of the job
or im a freeloader waiting for you to finish the job.
i already have enough people saying im ordering you around like some dog.
Seriously? why dont you ask the bitch whom you love to follow around.
I may be stubborn, I may be hot headed, I may be really scary, I may be unreasonable
I may be selfish. I may *put whatever you want*.
But I HATE and i repeat HATE people doing work for me.
I HATE being a freeloader.
Any job or work im given, I DO IT! whether I dont know or not!
OKAY!
my parents taught me well!
i may be an only child
I AM NOT SPOILED! IM NOT A BRAT!
if you wanna judge me on what I say on facebook/twitter or on how i look
go ahead.
I probably have more manners and common sense than you.
You probably have a higher IQ or whatever shit.
you dont have the sense to understand how other feels.
FUCK YOU ALL!
im done. buh bye.
dont peace out. please die
please go to thell.
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment