Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Supa Luv

Hello :)
I'm making time to blog here.
YEA RIGHT.

I'm sick of stuffing PR notes into my brain.
How come I didnt know that there were 4 main things to point on?
or probably that's cause I wasn't paying attention to her class.

wait, correction.
I DON'T pay attention in her class.
cause her voice is a cursed spell.

but comparing to POB...
well.
what can I say really.

His in his own mind.
Think out of the box will you sir?
walking out the door, is really immature and not responsible.
you're a lecturer not a high school teacher.
how humiliating.

Wonder what his gonna say to all of us on monday
since 8 only attended.
Basically, it's his fault.
no one knew we had class.

WHO ASK YOU NOT TO CONFIRM.
PADAN MUKA LA.
somemore can say we take your class for granted.
wel..actually..honestly. WE DO. HAH!

PR exam tomorrow.
I've been look through my own written notes.
well..if what i have read didnt come up for the paper.
imm a flip table.

Friday, movie time.
let's hope everything go as plan.
DONT FAIL ME NOW
okay i really need to go back to PR again.

and I totally dont have my WEEK 5 notes.
and I have a feeling its with jesseca.
Imma kill her tomorrow minutes before the paper -.-
DEAD

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment