
I hate this love song.
:) no I don't but yea.
It's part of Big Bang's song. HAHA!
Suppose to be blogging butttt
ended up chatting with peeps on facebook and msn. CAN'T STOP!
and then all of the sudden I have no mood to blog.
holy mackerel.
BLARGH!
this week was just so messed up!
and THANK GOD it's over.
Why must Mother M be soooo troublesome?
People already did everything so nicely to present to you.
and you just HAD to just burst the bubble
by posting up extra shit the day before the due date.
YOU FABULOUS THINKER!
higher education educator. my foot la that one!
Blarghhh!
whatever this week is OVARRRRR!!
there's next week....
but it's only Visual Comm practical exam
and one more Academic writing lecture class
and BUH BYE SEM 3!
andddd!
Dying my hair tomorrow ;)
fresh start?
YES! for the HAIR! MUAHAHA.
okay. IM OUT! BUH BYE!
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment