HELLO~Don't you all love balloons? I do.
I love balloons, all types of color.
and i have no idea why am I talking about balloons all of the sudden.
Sorry for the total randomness.
Glad that I have no class tomorrow.
That makes my last week of my 3rd semester even shorter.
and hell, I'm not complaining.
Glad it's gonna be over.
Two weeks of study break.
and Note to self. VC practical exam.
and yes after that first week of may (FINALS)
and bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
for at least 3 months.
I didn't even know that semester break would be that long
it kinda sucks. KINDA.
cause meaning having long hols..
i have to find work.
Mom will never let me slack at home.
So i'm thinking Im just gonna find work in
Bukit Raja Jusco.
either in Speedy or Starbucks or Popular or TGV.
last resort? TAYLORS HELPER?
deng it ):
I just need money for now.
screw what work.
Gotta stop being so choosy.
Blarghh.
Got no mood all of the sudden.
I think , I THINK too much.
get it? hope you do.
I slept the whole afternoon.
what am i to do now?
Im already bored to crap.
Don't ask me to watch videos.
I have nothing to watch.
Going online is a total bore unless you have people
to talk with online with. *sigh*
i shall end here.
*NOTE TO SELF*
- Edit the AW intro (need reference and intextcitation)
- Edit VC photoshop. (add more stuff maybe?)
- Do cue cards for PR presentation
- Check the video for the last time.
*dies*
BYE
-VIP-
No comments:
Post a Comment