Friday, July 8, 2011

EleColdXhot





HOLA!
Hai everyone!

So, as most of you guys know, that
SHOWDOWN 2011 FINALS was
last wednesday.
Damn, no more showdown after this to go to.
It's gonna feel so weird.

But all my votes and support for ECX
was worth it after all.
ECX WON :)
I couldn't been happier!
buttttt

I think i'm gonna get screwed when
my dad gets the bill =/
SHITZ!
but it was the most epic experience ever.
But GOSH so many people.
I was squash like some sardines in a can =/
I didn't like it one bit.

but seeing ECX win.
Everything was forgotten :)
They came down gave us fans high 5
and their thank you's

LOL!
Chriz high fived me, Dennis thanked me,
Joe shook my hand, Billy high fived me.
Joey? He was the other side.
His always the odd one cause
I never really had any "contact" with him.

but seeing them so happy
and they even shed tears..
WOW. epic really.

and I appeared on TV a couple of times. LOL
and kinda loads of people
told me they saw me on tv and all.
even my parents said they saw me on tv.
*shy shy* LOLOLOL

Thanks to Dixon who's willing to come,
Thanks to Renvin who comes along too,
Thanks to Alyson for the tickets for almost all the weeks,
Thanks to JIA LENG who came with us
only ONE week.
and thanks to showdown,
I met new friends!

Faiz, Bismie and Anne :)
Everything is all good!

all i had to say was
I had a good night
and seeing them win was a wish come true.

I think that's about it.
I'm getting so freaking lazy to blog. BYE! :)

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment