Sunday, July 24, 2011

Here I Am

Hey guys!
Today (well, yesterday is more like it) It's pass12am anyways.
2 main events happened today.

CHEER 2011 & MTV WORLD STAGE
I was offered MTV WORLD STAGE tickets from Jazmint (thanks Jazmint btw)
but thinking of the crowd and parking..
I totally changed my mind.
and plus it is only B2ST that I wanna see and I already seen them before *wink*

So, about CHEER 2011
from what I see from facebook and twitter.
CYRENS won again! They're from SRI KL.
Wouldn't be surprise!

but DYNAMITEZ was no where to be heard.
too bad. Reputation dropped lowwwww~
but I heard MICKEYMITEZ won something?
HAHA!

But I'm GLADY :)
Mickeymitez doing way better than Dynamitez themselves.

I'm kinda glad I didn't go honestly.
and poor Jeremy teo (the MC for CHEER 2011)
He was ill and feverish.
Probably spread some of his cold to the cheerleaders ;P

Speaking of him.
Someone that BUSY and for someone that SICK.
He still could reply me, even if it was HOURS later
or even when I went offline.
he'll still reply.

but why can't you?
If you could update your facebook status,
If you could update your twitter.
Why couldn't you just take a few seconds and reply my text message?
I doubt it would be that difficult compared to updating your status
on the social network sites.


I love you, I really do.
After 2 years. I still love you.
I think of you 24/7. every second of every day.
but do you?
I sure hope you do.

It's really hard for me,
It doesn't look too hard to you from my view.
You look like you don't mind it at all.

I'm upset, I'm hurt.
I wish you could just pay a little more attention to me.

How can a stranger listen and understands me
but you can't ? Doesn't this tell you anything at all?

and all i can replay in my mind right now is..
is this a mistake?
is this gonna be repetitive like how it was last time?

I told you I was upset, I told you I was sad.
and all you could reply was "Now, i feel bad"
that's a first. At least you feel something.

I think for now
I just not gonna care not gonna bother.
Care less, bother less.

One more week left of my holidays.
and it's gonna be hectic with extra more people in campus.
wish me luck.

and tomorrow in campus there will be orientation!
Good Luck Seniors who's taking their Degree (:
see you around!

I think that's about it.
I have pour out enough for you all to know
but also enough to keep it in a secret.
Bye

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment