Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bloody Mary


Hello Earthlings!
IT IS THE HOLS.
Basically it's almost half of the week gone.
Time passes by fast, too fast to be exact.

Had a great time bonding with the Amigos yesterday.
We should really do it more often.
Although doing that often will result me being very poor. LOL

I was so thrilled and excited to watch Paranormal Activity 3.
Turns out, it was kinda shitty.
Wasted my Rm5 for the movie ticket (yes I only had to pay Rm5 thanks to me friendo ;D )

Who wants to say BLOODY MARY 3 times in the bathroom with me? LOL
I may be a horror movie junkie but I ain't stupid enough
to do this kinda stuff!

and plus Paranormal Activity 2 was way better and scarier.
if you haven't watch Paranormal Activity 3, GOOD! DON'T!
Watch the 2nd! It's way better. SO go get the DVD. Serious.
It'll worth your money.

We had awkward moments in the group.
From Hazman ( Ex- course/class mate ) and Khai Young ( Friend's brother)
but everyone got warmed up. I THINK?

Anyways we had fun when we just sat, had dinner and just talked.
that would be my best part of the day. :)
although , noted that GOH JUN SHIEN just cannot be a lead driver.
he sucks at leading people -.-
YOU SARK JS I TELL YOU! LOL

OWH THERE'S NO MORE. TATA :P

peace out.

-VIP-




No comments:

Post a Comment