Hello Everyone!
what is up!
i am down. Yea i am.
Anyways, internship..suckish. or more likely to describe it,
it's fucked up.
and it's only the 2nd week.
Some may be having fun with their jobs but me?
I'm okay with the work given, not okay with facing the bosses.
if you think this is a misunderstanding between me and him?
I wouldn't mind swapping places with you right now.
Wherever you're working, sure, let's swap.
and see whether YOU can stand him.
I would say you're good if you can.
Was force to stay back till 5am in the morning.
and we did practically nothing.
thanks loads boss, your "training" is so efficient really.
Can't wait to get this internship over and done with.
and maybe and JUST maybe on the last day,
i can say shit to my boss.
cause my mom says so. HAH!
Glad my mom supports me.
She said if i was working i can sue him.
Malaysia labor law is only 8 hours per day,
if they worked more than that, bosses have to pay them over time (OT)
and even with the OT, they cant keep them more than a specific timing.
and I maybe in production, timing maybe the other way around.
it still applies.
I mean, come on. No work, you let us go.
Got work, stay till 6am also i don't give a shit.
That explains the lack of staff,
and that explains why he took in all 6 of us as interns.
NO ONE WANTS TO WORK UNDER HIM
cause he is one asshole of a boss.
Who cares if you have the money,
when you die you cant bring your money along with you to HELL!.
and plus..from what i see..from what I judged?
he's not married. who wants to anyways.
if he is married, i pity his wife than.
cause he has no life.
i have my family to go back too,
he doesn't that's why he's whole life is all in the office.
just go overseas already.
I don't wanna see your face.
when you get back, we have 2 more weeks to go
and i can say FUCK YOU JAY on the last day.
BYE MOTHERFUCKER :)
AHA!
6 more weeks to go.
I have to stay strong.
I can't break down like how i did on friday.
I can't.
Who supports me?
i just need someone to actually lean on when im extremely upset
and also someone or people that will back me up when
im getting thrown down.
but im thinking that's close to impossible.
so i have to stay strong, stay in peace.
when it's time to fire the bomb.
that time will be epic.
God bless us all for the next 6 weeks.
for the next 6 weeks.
my weekends are gone.
Say bye to rest and say hai to work.
Good luck to everyone else.
I'm out, i have work on a SUNDAY.
heading to sekinchan for recce.
Hoping HE would go. LOL
BYE
SECRET BYE
-VIP-

No comments:
Post a Comment