Hello Hello!
Currently in the office,
People are kinda still around,
There's 6 of us, Don, Louise and Sam
and not sure but I'm guessing the director Sling is still upstairs.
Don is playing his own game,
Louise is watching some show,
Louis is watching videos,
John is scrolling through facebook,
and the rest? I have no idea cause I can't see
and guess what they're doing honestly.
Not sure why we can't go back now.
but honestly speaking,
I'm getting used to just staying in the office at this time.
Who won't since you're with the person you "like" no?
heh.
Nike shoot is coming up and
we're very desperate to get casts in.
SO I NEED YOU PEOPLE.
MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE DETAILS!
Age 16-22 only! Male/Female DOESN'T matter!
what race? DOESN'T MATTER!
All are welcome.
Due date is near and we really need it urgently.
You'll get paid that's for sure!
We headed out to IKEA today to buy fabric.
Imagine that!
than we head to KL town to get MORE fabrics.
and leather -.-
We need to go out again tomorrow..
to get the exact criteria the boss wants for the fabric/leather.
I actually prefer going Recce?
GARH.
I miss my peeps all around.
i miss my BFF Nee Voon. Yana & Sean.
I miss my clossies Jia leng, Jesseca & Penny.
I miss my peep in UK, ALVIN PUAH!
I miss my brother Chia Wai Yuen.
Dang if I get to list out who I miss
it's gonna be a very long one man.
but 5 more weeks to go for internship.
Need to stay strong, stay physically & mentally strong.
After this i can say BYE SUCKER.
I guess i'm just gonna end here,
why bother going on.
BYE (:
-VIP-

No comments:
Post a Comment