Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shameless




Just had my share of McDonald's prosperity burger, 
like hello heaven!

Had my first bite into the prosperity burger.
HEAVENNNN!
but people still have to complain.
People. Got food already don't complain la,
unless you want to get send to Africa or something so you can
starve yourself to death?

Don't you just think it's so shameless of us,
to complain we're fat cause we eat too much,
when people from other countries are dying of hunger?
yes, shameless. very shameless.

Although here I am still in the office,
dying of tiredness,
my eyes staring at the laptop ,

owh guess what, I'm actually
typing this with my eyes close.
Cool!
im seeing how many words can i dont get wrong .
HAHA.
Lifeless I know right?

I'm wondering why the people are PMS-ING
I mean yeesh, time of the month I get it,
but don't go all snappy at me man. wtf.
I hate it when people give me that attitude. 

like hello, 
you aint some black bitch trying to pick a fight.
when people say it like that to you,
you feel like snapping back at them cause
it's just rude to do that to people. 

I think I worked till I went haywire,
why you may ask ?
cause I totally forgot today was what day.
I actually thought it's still the middle of the week.
but actually it's already thursday and tomorrow is friday.

when I asked "isn't tomorrow thursday?"
I totally get from my friends saying
"Nohhh..it's thursday today and tomorrow is friday."
damn im going nuts working here in this company.

Being lifeless, having to eat at odd hours,
never eat on time,
eating junk food,
eating mamak or fast food.
this is just bad man.
Lack of sleep,

whole day infront of the laptop.
this job is to die for when there;s shooting.
or not, 
you'll be like me or the rest who just love to facebook the rest 
of the day.

I really am sick and tired
of this people and attitude around her.
and i fucking drop dead will never ever go pick people anymore!
literally it's to DIE for.

I shall now stop the complaining
or bitching or whatever you wanna say it.
good riddance.
BYE

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment