Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dissonance


It's been a while since I last blog.
I think the last I blog was...when I started my new semester in BMC.
BMC stands for Bachelor of Mass Communication by the way, just in case to you peeps
that doesn't know what it stands for.

It's currently the 4th week in my new semester,
and..OFFICIALLY assignments has been given.
yes officially. I, today just found out my assignments are just today.
So far...so good.

Haven't even started, who am I kidding with.
I could be ranting till the end of the world when deadlines comes nearer.

It's been...a rough couple of weeks if I put it that way..
I mean, just to know that I had trouble with getting into subjects,
being automatically dropped out of subject thanks to a pathetic reason of insufficient space.
Had to add a subject which I see no point in just so that i can save my ass for the next couple of sems.

God bless me for the couple of months ahead till the end of semester.
I have 12 hours of class from 8am till 8pm and a 4 hour break in between that time.
Taylor's just couldn't make my life even worse. and THERE YA GO.

21st Birthday is coming up in a couple of months.
Mom is thrilled to be giving ideas on my party.
I'm thrilled just by imagining it.
Hopefully it'll turn out to be what I imagine..although that kinda ain't possible.

but within that process of "planning" my birthday party,
I was disappointed by people who I expected to be..
better..to have more..I can't even find a word for them anymore.
It's just I expected better from them, I had hope in them.
that shattered and so did my trust.

I truly see now that..
no matter how long the friendship is..
One year.. two years.. a month or two.
It doesn't matter.

How long or how short,
it only matters when you know those true friends
stick by you through thick and thin.
When you're in trouble they helped instead of running away.
That is a true friend.

and to me, I finally know who my true friends are.
It just hit me.
In comparison to the friends I know for so long..
these people that I knew for a short time were there for me instead.

whatever it is, I'm glad I found out who my true friends are.
it's been time some true colors shine.
Thank God for that.

I am grateful to the friends I have right now.
I love everyone of them!

and im done.
over and out.
buh bye.

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment