-Remember to be patient
-Remember to be humble
-Remember to be tolerant
-Remember to think before you speak
-Remember to never ever give up
-Remember to ask if you don't know
-Remember to apologize if you made a mistake
-Remember to hang in there
-Remember that everyone is going through this
-Remember that nothing is ever easy
-Remember to try and try again
-Remember to work hard
-Remember that not everyone is as fortunate as me
-Remember that you have been through worse
-Remember that this only 10 weeks
-Remember that you survive 4 days already.
-Remember not to do anything stupid
-Remember to be polite
-Remember who you are
-Remember you have your rights.
Self reminder to myself so I don't break down somehow or rather.
This is only my 4th day of interning and...well.
I have no comment on how I feel.
All I know is, I come to work JAM, I go back from work JAM.
No matter I can't avoid the jam.
and I work from 10am-7pm (for now)
I'm out.
Cheers.
-VIP-

No comments:
Post a Comment