Currently in the office.
Day by day...
I think I'm getting kinda sick of some faces.
Not cause they're not good or anything.
but more like...................
you know.they lebih.
but if you translate that to english it would probably be super weird.
lebih in english is more.
so if I said that ..the person is lebih, english translate it ..
it would be like this = The person is more.
Doesn't make sense does it?
I remember when I came into this company.
I was praying I won't be under casting.
Cause honestly I hate casting.
I mean casting isn't a bad thing, you meet loads of new people.
It's just that casting..you just gotta suck it up.
In sense you gotta go all buttering and sugar coating your words
to prevent from offending people. especially those who are coming to cast.
and also, when it comes to the shoot, you got to take care of the cast.
and like a slave you gotta serve them water, ask them if they're thirsty or
ask if they're okay or ask them if they're hungry.
Like they're some dumbass babies who can't open their mouth and ask
where the water or food is. Instead like maids we gotta serve them
cause they're appearing in a movie.
Heck I would do that if get to cast my idols
and if I get to be in charge of the cast in and korean movies.
THAT would be different.
Cause I would be serving them head to toe and they'll be grateful about it
and humble about it.
but in comparison to here...
gosh.
it's like they're wearing the crown on their head.
I mean they do say thank you and such but gosh...
some are seriously so hidung tinggi..
it's impossible to not hate them.
anyways from the roundabout explanation.
I said I hate casting.
and yet I was already place under casting.
Under someone which is actually very nice/sweet but at times so lebih
you feel like you wanna slap that person.
Seriously. LEBIH UNTIL I ALSO DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN.
and yes I'm blogging at this hour in the office
and that's because I have nothing to do,
my "boss" has yet to give me anything
and was also inform that we have casting later at 11.30am at the studio.
and we're casting loads of people.
SUCH FARKING JOY I TELL YOU.
I don't give a shit.
I wanna get an off day tomorrow.
Because technically there wasn't anything on saturday planned.
and I have my nephew 1st birthday party to attend.
and ALSO I'm working on sunday thanks to fitting -.-.
I seriously...don't know what to say.
I always find it lifeless and unnecessary to work on sundays.
cause sundays are suppose to be the OFF DAYS (except maybe those people who works in the mall/food/etc) who needs to make business.
I mean seriously half the people here are seriously lifeless.
Meaning they really have no family or a house with family to go back to.
their home is the office.
Which sucks, cause I HAVE A FAMILY TO GO BACK TO OKAY!
Like farking seriously. -.-
all single and...urgh.
I seriously don't wanna be like them.
no. NO. no. NO.
Fed up.
FED UP.
and yet I can't mention names and such here cause...
I'll probably be digging my own grave. funny eh.
Don't worry when this is over.
I'm gonna rantttt alllll I want to my friends and names attached! HMPHF!
and that is all.
long rant that is.
sorry.
-VIP-
Yo Yo! your girl is here, I will let you rant till your jaw drops when i see you! hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteOf course~
Delete