Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Night Out


Well, Semester started didn't?
It's crazy is it not?
It's stressful is it not?

I'm still missing some people.
But I got to meet up with few of  my favourite people last night x)

Simple meet up with dinner and...
a lot a lot..
and I mean A LOT of selfies. EVERYWHERE.

Turned out to be a great night spend,
totally stress relief honestly with them.

I guess I should just let the pictures do the talking.
and cause I'm having a headache.

Enjoy.

2 Seniors 3 Juniors. You wanna have a go at guessing who is who?

Did I mention I love this boy?  <3

Funny faces selfie!

I actually...LIKE THIS PICTURE. lol

Cuckoos!

Hantu selfies.

Kinda a fail selfie in the restaurant, and total photobomb

Sissy <3

Selfie Idea King.


Escalator Selfie! GOING DOWN

GOING UP! owh look that boy is cute! :3


Here's Papa. HAHA

Okay I'm Done. KTHXBAI

-VIP-

No comments:

Post a Comment