But honestly. I'm on EXO's side and Kris's side. I'm definitely not defending SM.
Cause this is not the first time an artist of theirs is filing a lawsuit against them.
I haven't been an EXO stan for that long. I fell in love with them during the GROWL era.
I remember not liking them at first, but after that I got swooped in into the EXO wave.
Then, right at that moment, I fell in love with all of them.
I mean I was hoping things wouldn't come back again.
Seeing that... SM has this curse of boy groups...
H.O.T then SHINHWA then TVXQ then SUPER JUNIOR and now EXO.
It's very upsetting . Very.
I'm very heartbroken.
Especially to know that Kris currently has some health issue.
When all of this broke out...
I knew it wouldn't be the same anymore..
Things would be different..
I can only hope that the 12 boys will still love each other and be brothers forever
I hope nothing can change that.
For now...
I guess we all have to accept the fact and move on.
I support, love and respect Kris Wu Yi Fan on whatever he does from now and in future.
I'm very sure he'll be greater and even better than now.
Cause..he is one person who gathered everyone and now...everyone has now become his galaxy.
I also too support, love and respect EXO.
With Kris gone, I'm pretty sure they're also having a hard time.
With the concert coming up,
formations has to be change and so is...filling in the missing space...as heartbreaking as it is.
Either way.
I SUPPORT, LOVE and RESPECT both EXO and KRIS WU YI FAN.
But I do NOT support nor love nor respect SM ENTERTAINMENT for being a very shitty agency.
Kris ge, you have the galaxy with you.
EXO you have your silver ocean with you.
Please Stay Strong.
#StayStrongEXO
#WeBelieveInYouKris
#StayStrongEXO
#OT12
#EXO
#KRIS
I Love You Kris Wu Yi Fan Ge.
<3
-VIP-





No comments:
Post a Comment