Wow, It's been a while.
It really has.
I always wanted to write something.
But then when I open a page to start typing something...
I just didn't know how to put my feelings down in words.
It's officially a new year.
A year just pass with a blink of an eye.
From being unemployed to being employed to being unemployed again.
I hate that feeling.
It was great to gain a new experience.
Being a teacher was really fulfilling.
Meeting new people...
Meeting all my kids...
All the hugs and kisses I get everyday when I go to school.
I'm gonna miss that. I really will.
I'm gonna miss the kids I got attached the most.
All I wish for is that they grow up well and hopefully,
Just hopefully when they grow up, they still remember me.
Doesn't have to even be my name,
Maybe even a flash of memory, remembering a teacher who love them,
gave them hugs and gave them kisses.
Gosh I told myself not to be so attached with the kids.
Now I have all the pictures and videos to remind myself how little they were.
On the bright side,
A new adventure awaits.
Not sure what, when, with who or how,
honestly I just hope it's interesting.
I'm scared,
terrified to be honest.
To be going into new things, starting something you imagine in your head or something.
Just looking at all of my friends,
Who have stable jobs,
Doing something they love (kinda),
I'm so afraid of being judged,
I'm terrified of everything.
Terrified thinking of the future.
Will I get a job?
Will I get a job just to get money to live?
Or will I do something that I love?
But, what do I love?
I don't know.
Mom has been so supportive,
Giving me advice,
Positive vibes,
Telling me it's okay, when opportunity comes it will just come for you.
In the mean time,
try your best,
work hard..
Thankful for my mom for being so understanding of my situation.
I'm so stressed out.
I'm....
I don't know.
It's the first day of a new year,
Here I am typing while I have tears rolling down my face.
What a way to start off the new year.
The new year new me thing is such a bullshit.
I'm just gonna leave it here.
bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment