Saturday, September 3, 2011

Memories are made yet again.

 THE TEOH FAMILY! Basically only half came. THIS IS NOT EVEN HALF! THIS IS QUARTER!

Closest cousins :) and the Twin cousins! :)

HELLO EVERYONE!
I am..back. Yes I am!
Well I have had a good one whole week holiday.
It's already Sunday tomorrow, which is a total bummer.
but on the bright side, I HAVE CLASSES THAT ARE CANCELED. WHOOPDIDOO!

The day before today.which is yesterday..
I'm going one whole round again aren't I? sorry I shall cut to the chase.
THURSDAY I was at my cousin's house,
they were having their 21st birthday party.
and they're twins :)

Time flies by fast doesn't it.
They're already 21..still remembering when we had sleepovers and all. wow. O_O
We cousins had our "reunion" again! :)
but the birthday girls were to busy and we other cousins were too noisy to layan.

owh trust we were extremely noisy, i think we embarassed the family. (NAHHHHHH!)
See the pictures up there? *points up*
It's FAMILIA~

and the whole lot of us went to take the birthday cake in Aeon Bukit Tinggi!
THE CAKE WAS FREAKING HUGE AND HEAVY. 3KG to be exact. AHA!


 Toilet -.- swear to god not to take pictures in toilets.

 We were comparing heights, DO NOT BE FOOL WITH THE HEIGHTS. BERNARD IS SHOTER-ER!

 Isn't the cake FABULOUS? Jealous to the max, i shall make mine BIGGER-ER! LOL Kidding :)

SEE THAT! I AM TALLER, and am wearing flats. THE TRUTH IS OUT, I am taller and here
is THAT proof ;) Badabing badaboom! BAHAHAH!

AND THEN ON FRIDAY...
I had a mamak session with my peepz in Klang at shamuga!
 This is taken by..none other than...Hong xiang -.- I love my tattoo don't you ? :P

 THIS IS HONG XIANG, SAY HAII~

 This is the cutesy Alvin puah and some guy, Jonathan and Bernard (in pink)

 Kian huat! :) sweetie pie.


Dumb ass sean, poser sial :P

Had such a good night talking,gossiping and laughing with these people.
couldn't ask for more to have this people in my life!
AND SIEW CHING! Y U NO PUT YOUR OWN PICTURE!?
and no I wasn't the only girl there was Siew Ching but she apparently is..a...*****
LOL joke :)

Went home around 12.30am.
So many people in Shamuga! PACKED! :)
and then..finally today...

I can't post any pictures up yet cause all the pictures are with 3 people,
Kong heng, Yana and Nee Voon!
But it was so good to finally meet up with classmates again.
Had fun taking pictures, had food, talked, laughed and played UNO!

and after all that I'm here. Stoning. AHA
Infront of me laptop...WHAT A WEEK.
been going out EVERY SINGLE DAY NON STOP.
can you imagine that!?

And..can you believe it's already SATURDAY!?
and MONDAY IS SO NEAR!?
and the assignments are back to square one. Whoopdidoo -.- shits.

BUT BUT BUT,
My mommy's birthday is tomorrow! :)

Hai Mommy (:
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY!
Present, Dinner & Lunch is on me! :)
loves.

I SHALL END HERE!
when the Raya pictures are up, I shall post A.S.A.P! :)
for now..

Adios!

-VIP-

P/S : Credits to Siew Ching, Jackie Wan Hsin & others for the photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment