Hai peepz :)
How are you all doing? Hope you guys are doing good!
Weather has been extremely hot and hazy hasn't it?
Not a drop of rain, I feel like I'm in Egypt or something.
I only have 2 pictures from Yana's raya open house
and that's only from Nee Voon's phone.
All the other people with the DSLR had not post it up. -__-
So skipping the raya pictures part (you guys just to wait a wee bit longer)
Trying to do my assignment on History of Reality Television,
information I have ain't really helping.
and plus coming back home from Uni around 5-ish
is really a tiring thing.
We got in into the Radio studio today.
Studio is epic cool (to me anyways, who knew. Taylor's)
It has all the basic stuff where students can learn.
All the knobs,controller, mics, speakers.
NOW I feel like a real broadcasting major.
So..
We had this portfolio kinda showcase in the MPH (Multi Purpose Hall)
We were under the SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION booth.
We showcased our assignments which were our art work
we had to do.
Our programme director Ms K picked out everything.
Cause not everyone's art could be showcase (too many)
so yea, mine didn't get picked ( a tiny wee bit disappointing)
but at least my Magazine cover & stuff was in the pile that was chosen ;)
Everyone that flipped the file through and saw mine
they'll go " Omg! KPOP & Big Bang & Rain!"
Well duh ;) My featured article was about Big bang
and my Cover page was RAIN ;)
PROUD LOL
Well, a little appreciation from people is nice okay.
YEESH!
It was nice really when people say it's nice and all.
even had a nice short chat with this student
whom was from Foundation in comm
but transferred to Event Management (Tourism). HAHA
Nice girl, a Korean I assume.
I feel like I was selling stuff,
I had to go and say hai and say thank you when they leave the booth.
and explain what kinda software we used and whats the theme why we did all this.
and also,
we had this stamp where we had to stamp a card
that was given to every student/visitor when they come in.
They have to collect 10 stamps from each booth and get a free gift.
so almost around the evening where a whole bunch of people came in.
They just wanted the stamps,
so they were all crowding around the booth.
THEY WEREN'T EVEN LOOKING AT OUR ART WORK.
So we had to ask them questions :P
haha it was funny.
but when I left..
I WAS FREAKING STUCK IN A JAM
IN CAMPUS ITSELF.
Stupid cars and traffic light.
Ended coming home with..
a freaking headache.
AND THAT WOULD BE THE END OF MY DAY.
I cannot wait to meet Alvin when he comes to Taylor's on friday!
owh
and
GOOD LUCK TO PEOPLE WHO'S HAVING THEIR SPM TRIALS!
But all I know who's having trials is now the La Salle school
So yea, Good Luck then! especially to Ezra Carvalho Soon! :P
and i bid my adioz.
-VIP-


No comments:
Post a Comment